Horizontal scrollbar is missing in Dashboard in Chrome

Hello there,
I’m using Octopus Deploy version 4.1.5
I’m using Chrome 65.0.3325.181 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
In the Dashboard screen there are more environments then fits horizontally. There should be a scrollbar (in IExplorer you can see it.) but it doesn’t show it.

Is there a solution for this problem?
Bye,
Eric Bosman

Hi Eric,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, I understand this behavior can be frustrating.

We’ve recently addressed an issue with scrollbars in Octopus version 2018.3.6

I’d recommend updating to at least this version to see if this resolves the issue. (As always we’d recommend taking a database backup prior to an upgrade)

In the interim of getting your Octopus version updated, can you please try replacing app# with oldportal# in the Octopus URL? This will load Octopus using the V3 UI.

Hopefully, this will provide a workaround, if this is unsuccessful and you’ve already tried updating your Octopus version, please let me know, it would also be helpful if you could send some screenshots of what you are seeing, if possible.

I hope this helps!

If you require any further assistance or clarification, please let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

Hello Reece,

Thank you for your response.

We have installed version 2018.3.7 and this solves the problem. So case closed.

Kind regards,

Acto Informatisering B.V.

Eric Bosman

Hi Eric,

Thanks for getting back to me,

I’m glad to hear that this issue has been resolved, I greatly appreciate you letting me the outcome.

If you require any further assistance moving forward, please let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.