Health Check Task Immediately Deletes Itself Following Completion?

I confirmed that the instance time is correct as well as the time in SQL server.

I’m going to implement the workaround on Monday as a stop-gap to unblock us, please let me know when the devs complete their investigation or if you required more information.

1 Like

Hi @micharpentier,

I’m just stepping in for Finnian as he’s off today. Thanks for running that command on your SQL server. Would you mind also checking the time on the server that hosts your Octopus service as well as the machine that you are using to execute your that submits the health check task? I look forward to hearing back and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Dan

Due to us exhausting all the options I decided to just upgrade Octopus to the latest version as a Hail Mary which ended up resolving our issue… Not sure how due to you guys telling me you weren’t able to rep on either version but regardless, we should be all set now. I appreciate the assistance from all of you.

Hi @micharpentier,

Thanks for the update, that’s great to hear that upgrading to the latest resolved the issue!

I have to agree that it’s strange indeed, especially since you had already tried updating the client version and our tests on those versions were all ok!

I’ll post here if I receive any updates from the devs and will see if there are any changes we could make to prevent this happening again.

Feel free to reach out again if you ever have any questions or issues!

Happy Deployments,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.