Get nuget package for deployment from s3 browser - amazon s3

Hi

My nuget package is located on s3 browser (vs build upload the nuget package there)
Can I download it from there ?

I tried to set the url of it in External feeds but I get error : “The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.”

Thanks

Now I don’t get this error : "The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden."
It was bucket permissions issue .

but however I get another error:

Could not connect to the feed specified at ‘https://s3.amazonaws.com/mybucket/Applications/Mynuget.nupkg’. Please verify that the package source (located in the Package Manager Settings) is valid and ensure your network connectivity. The feed responded with: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> AccessDeniedAccess DeniedC01E96BF5670D240zwRO3/FVz9gY7V26gLAnhJjSwSHoeGA2BqeSarrSO7qgM14bSUfeiJy0/VhSOSNG

Any Idea?

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! There are two problems here. One is the feed has to link to where packages are stored (base folder), and not to a specific package. The second is you can only use a Package Repository that can serve files, and unfortunately it cannot browse something like an s3 browser.
Here is a bit of documentation about package repositories and setting up the feed.

Hope that helps!
Vanessa