Generic OAuth Identity Provider

Hi there

Is there any support for a generic OAuth IDP so that I could use an instance of Keycloak running on a custom domain name as a login service?

Thanks

Hi @alexjeffreys,

Thanks for reaching out to Octopus Support!

Unfortunately, at this time, we don’t support generic OAuth IDPs.

The only supported methods of authentication for each of our platforms can be found here: Authentication provider compatibility - Octopus Deploy.

For instance, for both cloud and server we support Okta, Google Apps and Azure AD as authentication providers.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for your question, please feel free to get back in touch should you have any further questions/concerns.

Kind Regards,

Thanks @adam.hollow

Any plan for future support? I suppose I could use a free Okta account to auth against our Keycloak instance, but that doesn’t sound ideal and maybe I’ll just stick to using passwords.

Thanks again

Hey @alexjeffreys,

I’m not aware of any future plans in place at the moment but I can put the suggestion in front of our devs to see what their response would be.

I’m not able to make promises that anything will be implemented but happy to send the idea across!

Kind Regards,
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.