Full list of ServerTask statusses

I assume this is relevant to both Server and Cloud?

I want to use the API to find the current status of a Runbook Run. I’ve created the following PowerShell script and it works pretty well:

I would like to know the full list of possible statusses and I cannot find it documented anywhere. I found this old forum post which was a great start:

However, it seems a bit ambiguouis. For example, “Canceling” is spelled differently in different replies from the same author, and it’s hard to repro to check the right spelling since it only ever occurs for a split second. The initial responses also missed “Queued”, so I’m curious if any other statusses have been missed.

I would really appreciate it if someone could provide some clarity or, even better, direct me to some docs. Thanks!

Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately, there hasn’t been any additional documentation for this created since the post you found.
I had a dig into the code and we have a TaskState enum list that I would hope includes all possible states.

TaskState {
    Queued = "Queued",
    Executing = "Executing",
    Failed = "Failed",
    Canceled = "Canceled",
    TimedOut = "TimedOut",
    Success = "Success",
    Cancelling = "Cancelling",
}

Regards,
Paul

That’s exactly what I needed. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.