Format of the initialization string does not conform

Good Morning,
I keep getting the following error when trying to deploy:

New-Object : Exception calling “.ctor” with “1” argument(s): “Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0.”
At F:\tentacle\apps\development\edfi.restapi.databases.nefec\1.0.139\Ed-Fi-Common\logistics\scripts\modules\database\database-management.psm1:255 char:24

• … $specificCSB = New-Object $csbType $connStrEntry.connectionString
  •                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (:slight_smile: [New-Object], MethodInvocationException

• FullyQualifiedErrorId : ConstructorInvokedThrowException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewObjectCommand

Script ‘F:\Tentacle\Apps\Development\EdFi.RestApi.Databases.NEFEC\1.0.139\PostDeploy.ps1’ returned non-zero exit code: 1. Deployment terminated.
Running rollback conventions…
Script ‘F:\Tentacle\Apps\Development\EdFi.RestApi.Databases.NEFEC\1.0.139\PostDeploy.ps1’ returned non-zero exit code: 1. Deployment terminated.
The remote script failed with exit code 1

I’m pretty sure our variable are setup right. Any ideas whey this error is occuring?

Hi,

The error seems to be occurring in a PowerShell module (database-management.psm1) that isn’t ours, so I’d suggest you test the code in this module locally with the variables you are using in Octopus and ensure that it works.

Thanks,
Henrik

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.