Font not loaded

Hi guys,

If you open console in our octopus website i get a lot of the following exception:

Refused to load the font ‘’ because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “font-src ‘self’”.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for getting in touch! That’s interesting. I’ve just opened our most recent version and not seeing the same results, though the CSP should be exactly the same.

I wonder if you can send a screenshot, or better yet, a recording of the HTTP traffic? https://octopus.com/docs/support/record-a-problem-with-your-browser

Hope that helps!
Mike

Hi Tim,

Thanks for keeping in touch! Based on your screenshot it looks like all the Octopus fonts are loading perfectly, but it does look like something is trying to load a font embedded in the page as a base64 resource. We deliberately avoid doing this as it can be a security risk, and we’ve tailored our CSP to suit.

I wonder if one of the Chrome extensions you have installed is injecting itself into the page and trying to load that font resource causing the CSP violation?

To test this theory could you load Octopus in a new Incognito Window and see what happens? After that it would be interesting to disable your extensions and re-enable them one at a time to see which one might be causing the problem.

Hope that helps!
Mike