Filtering project overview page by release

We are using version 2018.2.5, and I just came across an error when filtering the Project Overview by a Release that is not in the dropdown box. It correctly finds the Release, but then generates the attached error message.

I remember when the search feature was implemented on this page at our request, when you needed to see the results for a Release that was older than the 30 that were displayed in the filter dropdown, so something may have gone awry here.

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, I understand this behavior can be frustrating.

I’ve actually previously reported this issue at the following Github link provided below;

As mentioned in the Github issue, you are able to workaround this by replacing ‘app#’ with ‘oldportal#’ in the Octopus URL, this will load Octopus using the V3 UI where the issue does not exist.

Please keep up to date with the progress of this at the aforementioned link.

I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter, if you require any further assistance please let me know :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Reece

Thanks for the info Reece, it is rare that we hit this, but glad to know it’s being fixed.

Cheers, Simon.

Verified this is fixed in 2018.3.0, nice work!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.