Filtering on Dashboard, can it be toggled on/off? (3.13.9)

I have a filter setup for deployments on the dashboard.
Sometimes I need to go back and see the entire list.
Is there a way to toggle the filter on/off? I’ve failed miserably at finding it if so.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting in touch! You can turn off the current filter by selecting the x icon next to the filter you’re using. I’ve attached a couple of screenshots, as it’s easier to highlight visually. The first shows removing the filter from the Tasks page, and the second is removing the filter from the Configuration > Audit page.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Hi Kenny,

What about from the dashboard screen, I am seeing no ‘x’ on the filter button… Screenshot attached.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for following up. I actually overlooked the main dashboard filter in my original reply - I’m sorry about that!

If you’re filtering the dashboard, there’s no x option to remove the filter, but you should see a button displaying Filtering is on. If you select that, you can change the filter. The easiest way to reset it is to select All projects and All environments radio buttons in this page. I’ve attached a couple more screenshots to show this.

Does this help? Let me know if you have any further questions at all.

Best regards,

Kenny