Exception of type 'Octopus.Core.Model.Exceptions.EntityNotFoundException' was thrown

Hello,
A few days ago I upgrade Octopus Server to v2022.1 Build 2744. Since the upgrade, when I click to a project button/link on the dashboard which has Turkish chars throws the following error message and I cannot get anything about the project.

Exception of type 'Octopus.Core.Model.Exceptions.EntityNotFoundException' was thrown.

That’s why I had to re-create the whole project and struggle with its problems cpl of hours.

Now I am not able to delete the old/problematic project.

Could you please advise how can I delete the old/problematic project?

Thanks & Regards

Hi @tirelibirefe,

Thanks for reaching out to Octopus support and I’m sorry to see that you ran into this error with your project. As you noticed you are running into a bug caused by certain characters in project names that can be found here.

Since you’ve already gone through the work of recreating the broken project you can use this script to delete the old project if you would like. We also have another script that will allow you to rename your projects in case you run into this issue again.

Hopefully, this helps and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Dan

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.