Error while trying to run Python script from Octopus docker container

Hello,
I’m using Octopus as docker container and when i try to run Python script i got the following error:

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLError(“bad handshake: SysCallError(104, ‘ECONNRESET’)”))’: /simple/pycryptodome/
June 1st 2022 12:14:18Error
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pycryptodome (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for pycryptodome
June 1st 2022 12:14:18Verbose
Checking for dependency pycryptodome
June 1st 2022 12:14:18Verbose
Did not find dependency, attempting to install pycryptodome for the current user using pip
Unable to install package pycryptodome using pip.
If you do not have pip you can install pycryptodome using your favorite python package manager.
June 1st 2022 12:14:18Trace
[ServerTasks-13398] [SshRemoteEndpointFacade-d8:f8:4b:3a:a4:89:71:ce:b5:5b:dd:4c:26:13:e9:7f] [Read Lock] [“ServerTasks-13398” (has a read lock)] Releasing lock.

Does anyone know how to run it without internet connection?
It’s blocked on out Octopus server.

Hi @andreybyhalenko ,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m just reading in between the lines here and believe you are attempting to run this step on the Octopus Server itself? You could use a Worker, with access to the internet and then you would only have to make sure the Worker and the Octopus Server container can reach each other.

However, if you are pretty locked down with internet options you could resort to compiling pycryptodome yourself. There’s some good documentation on this, on their website. Installation — PyCryptodome 3.14.1 documentation

Please, let me know how you get on.

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.