Error when viewing release in Octopus

Hi,
In ticket Error when I open a release, it states that this issue is fixed after version 2022.3.2568+

When I am checking for downloads and the latest version to download is 2022.3.10863

Is version 2022.3.2568+ available yet to download?

Also we upgraded one of our Octopus instances to version 2022.3.10842 where we are still seeing the issue:

Kind Regards,
Micheál Power

Hi @mikepower79,

Sorry to hear you’re still encountering this issue.

The version that you’ve upgraded to should have contained the fix for the github issue linked in the thread you posted, any version after 2022.3.2568 should.

I’ll let the engineers know that you’re experiencing this same error after the proposed fix had been released. Can I please ask you to submit your server logs (from the 2022.3.10842 server) to the following URL: Support - Octopus Deploy.

I’ll ask our engineers to check over everything just to make sure something else strange isn’t happening.

Kind Regards,
Adam

1 Like

Hi @mikepower79,

I heard back from our engineers who explained that the fix wouldn’t retroactively resolve this issue and rather prevent it from happening to other projects in the future.

Are you able to try the workaround listed in the issue to try to resolve the issue for this project, please?

Kind Regards,
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.