Error deploying to "production"

I have just attempted to deploy a package to production and I have received an error saying “A child activity failed: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.”

It seems to fail when uploading the package to the tentacle with the following error:

“2012-09-12 13:11:53 ERROR A child activity failed: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.
2012-09-12 13:11:53 ERROR A child activity failed: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.”

I have double checked the tentacle on the server it is definetely running, and I’ve checked the tentacle thumbprint and the octopus server key as well. Not sure what it can be?
Jack

The above problem was caused by the server clock being one hour behind. Corrected the clock and everything worked as expected.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for letting me know, glad you resolved it!

Paul