Running Octopus version v2019.3.0. I’ve also reviewed the release notes for 2019.3.1 and 2019.4.0 but I don’t see a fix for this issue.
When using the Deploy Kubernetes Container step with the Secret feature enabled and configured, saving the step fails with an error when adding a Secret Volume that references the secret created as part of this step.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a Deploy Kubernetes Container step.
- Configure the step to deploy a container.
- Enable the “Secret” feature.
- Add a Volume that is configured as “Reference the secret created as part of this step”.
- Add an item to the secret with a name and value.
- Hit save and the error message “The secret feature must not be left blank or disabled because a volume has been configured to reference it.” appears.
The configuration saves successfully.