Environment Server Sort Order

After upgrading to v2023.1 Build 9909 the servers for the environments on the infrastructure pages are no longer sorted correctly.

Hi @mallison,

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your issue today.
I have just tried to reproduce the issue you are seeing but I’m unable to reproduce it.

Would you be able to capture a HAR file and upload this to our secure upload site

Kind Regards,
Dom.

Thanks Dom. I uploaded the HAR file.

Hi @mallison,

I’m just stepping in for Dom as he’s offline for the day. Thanks so much for sending over the HAR file. It looks like we’re sorting the list by Machine-Id rather than the Name on the Environments page.

Using this info, I recreated the behavior and will open an inquiry with our engineering team for further investigation. We’ll reach out with any updates once we hear back. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Dan

Hi Matthew,

I’m jumping in for Dan quickly while he’s offline in our US-based team with a quick update. This is being considered a bug/regression and a bug has been reported at the following link that you can track.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and our apologies for the unexpected change in behavior we’ve caused. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns going forward!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.