Environment Order

Is there a way to reorder the environment columns on the dashboard? One of our projects has several environments and we would like to order the columns better. Something that make more sense.

Hi @tomthi,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question on the environment dashboards.

Could you provide some further details on how you are hoping to arrange the columns on the dashboard?

The environments appear in the order they are set on the Infrastructure > Environments page. You can change the order of these by clicking the 3 dots next to ‘Add Environment’ and clicking ‘Reorder’.

Best,

Patrick

Well that is sort of it. This order in the environments page does not follow the same order when you view it from the dashboard projects.

I think I figured it out. Since many of the projects are included in this view, things are really out of order. It’s the way the environments page is sorting the items. Thanks.

Hi @tomthi,

Thank you for getting back to me and letting us know you were able to resolve the issue. Please let us know if there are any other questions and we will be happy to assist.

Best,

Patrick

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.