Environment List is Cut Off

I’ve noticed that the environment list for projects at my organization are cut off. The top blue navbar also stops. I can only access the other environments by tabbing or zooming out. Normally, and at 100% view, they’re not visible.

The list for the project I mainly work on goes like this;
Tenant | Dev | QA | Stage | Prod | Demo | Team1 | Team2 | Team3 | Team4 | Team5 | Team6 | Team7 | Team8

This list however gets cut off after Team3. It’s happening for another coworker as well.

Is this a new bug? Or are we doing something wrong to cause this? Our organization is fairly new to Octopus so it could be something we’re doing.

Thanks!

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, I understand this behavior can be frustrating.

Based on the information within your query, it sounds like you are missing the scrollbar within the Project Overview area and this is causing the Environments to not be viewable.

We’ve recently addressed an issue with scrollbars in Octopus version 2018.3.6

I’d recommend updating to at least this version to see if this resolves the issue. (As always we’d recommend taking a database backup prior to an upgrade)

If updating doesn’t resolve this issue or you are already running this version, can I ask you please send some screenshots of what you are seeing? In addition to your current Octopus version.

I hope this helps!

If you require any further assistance or clarification, please let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

I’m working with someone to make sure our version is up to date. In the meantime, have some screenshots.

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for getting back to me,

I appreciate your time in including these screenshots, it really helps out!

I can definitely understand the inconvenience caused by this, in the interim of getting your Octopus version updated, can you please try replacing app# with oldportal# in the Octopus URL? This will load Octopus using the V3 UI.

Hopefully, this will provide a workaround, if this is unsuccessful and you’ve already tried updating your Octopus version, please let me know if the issue persists :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

It actually looks like it was updated this morning and the issue was resolved as well! Thanks for your help! :smiley:

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for getting back to me,

I’m glad to hear that updating resolved this issue for you, I greatly appreciate you letting me know the outcome.

If you require any further assistance moving forward, please don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.