Enterprise License Pricing Model

Good Morning,

I noticed that the last mention of the pricing structure updates on the blog is from August of last year, which shows $1,600 for an enterprise license and unlimited projects, users, and agents. However, when researching further I noticed that the enterprise license on the store is $5,000, and it doesn’t state whether or not that still includes the unlimited aspects.

Can you please clarify the new enterprise pricing structure, including yearly maintenance? Thanks!

Hi Glen,

Thanks for getting in touch! You are right that our pricing has changed since that blog post. The Enterprise version ($5000) still allows unlimited projects, Tentacles and users. The maintenance fee is 50% of the purchase price ($2500 per year). Hope that helps, let me know if there’s anything else I can do.

Paul

Hi

I would like understand about licensing of Octopus deploy.
If you could help me to select right product will be really great help.

Regards
Dushyant

Hi Dushyant

Thanks for getting in touch. This page here has everything you need to know, https://octopusdeploy.com/purchase
Take a look at let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Damian

Hi,

Thanks for quick answer
Professional is for 20 Project I can configure the deployment with 20 different users did I under stood correctly?
I assume price is 700 USD that is for one year subscription.
What will be second year subscription?
can we shift in between of subscription to other edition like from Professional to Team?

Thanks
Dushyant

Hi Dushyant

All those questions are answered in the Frequently Asked Questions on that page.

Regards

Damian

Thanks Damian.

Regards
Dushyant