Edits to Offline Drop box removes the encryption password

We have several offline dropboxes, configured with an encryption passwords. We often need to edit the offline dropboxes, to add new Target roles. Whenever we do this, the encryption password is removed and we need to set it again. Can you change this so that we are able to update the roles on a target without affecting the encryption password?

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m terribly sorry you’ve been getting bitten by this bug. I’ve been able to reproduce this thanks to your report, and raised this issue that you can track at the following link.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I’m sorry again about the inconvenience this has caused you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns moving forward!

Best regards,

Kenny

We have just experienced this, too, on v2018.8.8.

Hi @dwhite

I’m very sorry to hear you’ve been bitten by this bug as well. Feel free to track the progress of that issue, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns in the future!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.