I changed the url for our package repository (TeamCity) from HTTP to HTTPS, which resulted in the following error when deploying;
Downloading package [packagename removed] version 220.127.116.11 from feed: ’ https://[servername removed]/httpAuth/app/nuget/v1/FeedService.svc/'
Unable to download package: One or more errors occurred.
Error downloading [packagename removed].18.104.22.168 from http://[servername repoved]/httpAuth/app/nuget/v1/FeedService.svc/download/[packagename removed].22.214.171.124.nupkg
As you can see, the log says it should download from HTTPS, but in the error output the actual attempt was against HTTP.
Server version is 3.5.2 with the tentacle upgraded to the latest version.
Thanks for getting in touch! I’m really sorry about this, I think you’ve run into an issue I’m hunting down as part of fixing this GitHub Issue: https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/2926
From what I’ve seen, the Feed details (URL and Credentials) are being cached from the first time the Feed is loaded until the Octopus Server is restarted. At this point it looks like a problem in how we’re using the NuGet libraries.
Keep an eye on that Issue, and in the meantime, restarting your Octopus Server should get you back up and running.
Hope that helps!
Seems related, but it’s surely not the same. We’re not using any proxy and I restarted both the server (upgraded from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2 to see if that fixed it) and the tentacle, but no luck.
“Fixed” the issue by changing the feed url back to HTTP.
Thanks for getting back to me. You’re right, it’s not the same - I just saw the same behaviour when I was testing my fixes for the other bug.
I’ll take your steps for reproducing the error into account and see if I can kill both problems.
Hope that helps!