Download links broken?

I’m trying to download the version of Octopus we currently have 2022.2.7244 to do upgrade testing but the download link is busted: Download: 2022.2.7244 - Octopus Deploy.

It looks like all versions before Download: 2022.2.7897 - Octopus Deploy are not working.

Hey @josh_centerx,

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve informed our engineering team for them to review (and hopefully make the webpage more clear), but it looks like the release versions in that range are blocked due to a found issue in those versions. I can provide you with an alternative link to that version if you want, but I recommend our latest stable version rather than one with a known issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Brent

I’m trying to follow the guide here to create a test instance: Creating a test instance - Octopus Deploy. So I was hoping to get 7244 to validate the clone and then upgrade it to the latest version & validate everything worked as expected.

Hey @josh_centerx,

Sure, if you’d like the link, you can download that version directly here- https://download.octopusdeploy.com/octopus/Octopus.2022.2.7244-x64.msi.

Best,
Brent

Thanks much for your help

2 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.