Documetnation

Where is the best place to view Octopus Deploy documentation? Every time I’m directed to https://octopus.atlassian.net/wiki/display/help/ I’m told that the site is down for maintained. Either I’m incredible unlucky or Atlassian is incredible unstable…

Hi James,

Sorry, it looks like you’ve been given an old link (please let me know where it is so I can change it). All Octopus documentation is available here:

Paul

Hi Paul,

This link is still referenced in many of your documentation pages where content has still yet to be migrated. When navigating to such as page like this one, a user is presented with the content:

We’re still migrating content from the old documentation site. In the mean time, please see the old Help pages

and pushed to the old link.

Hi Paul,

I’m currently writing up documentation and would love to see the examples you have on permissions however these help pages have not yet been updated. Is there any chance you can update the content or links in these pages.

Thanks, James.

Hi James,

Thanks, I’ve added content to that page now:

If you have any scenarios that you are finding tricky to model. let me know and I’ll extend the examples on that page.

Paul