Deployment to Any 1 phase does not allow subsequent automatic phases to fire

The attached shows a two-environment, “any 1” phase separating a series of automatic phases. If only one environment exists in the manual phase, the entire lifecycle fires as expected. As soon as another environment is added to the manual Production phase, marking a minimum of 1 to complete, and a successful deployment to one of those environments occurs, any subsequent automatic environment is not queued. Currently using version 2018.9.12.

An Octopus upgrade is planned for tomorrow, but I didn’t catch any references to this in the changelog. Am I missing something in the documentation?

Hi Vern,

Thanks for getting in touch! I did some testing on my machine and was not able to reproduce this behaviour. However, I am currently using 2019.1.5. I did some digging but have not yet found a GitHub issue referencing a fix for this.

Are you experiencing this after your upgrade? Which version of Octopus have you upgraded to?

If you are still experiencing this issue, I will ask around internally and dig a little deeper into trying to identify exactly which version this was resolved in. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, we’re experiencing the same behavior in 2019.2.2.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.