Steps to reproduce:
- Create certificates for multiple deployment targets
- Create a variable set in Octopus with variable type certificate
- Add more than one certificate value
- Define the scope of each value to a different deployment target.
- Include variable set from 2 in a project
- Create a release and try and deploy to tenant that includes deployment target from 4.
The result :
Test is not authorized to use certificate ‘MyCert’. It is referenced by variable ‘FDQNCert’. Once you have corrected these problems you can try again. If the problem is related to a variable you will need to update the variables for this release or recreate the release for the changes to take effect. If the problem is related to the deployment process you will need to create a new release for the changes to take effect.