How do you convert the Azure deployment to use HTTPS?
Got it working. The steps I had to take
- Open 443 on windows firewall on vm (took me a while to figure this out)
- Open 443 in Azure Network Security group
- Copy my PFX file to the octopus server
- Import the PFX file in MMC (see these instructions http://docs.octopusdeploy.com/display/OD/Expose+the+Octopus+web+portal+over+HTTPS)
- Open Octopus Manager and change the bindings to include the https url
- Restart octopus from octopus manager
Thanks for getting in touch! I’m glad to hear that you figured it out!
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you run into any further issues or have any more questions.
This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.