Deploy new release is available but i cannot select it

For one project I cannot set the trigger to : Deploy new release
The button is available but im not able to click on it
I try setting the trigger to “Deploy lastest release” and come back and try to change it to “Deploy a new release” but I cannot do it

Hi @fbrunetgirard,

Thank you for contacting Octopus Support.

It sounds like you may not have DeploymentCreate permissions for this project. You may check permissions via Configuration -> Test Permissions -> select a user -> Show permissions within a specific space, then check to see if your DeploymentCreate permissions are scoped for this project/project group.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Donny

I dont see the permission but I can create a release and deploy with this projet

Hi @fbrunetgirard,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Could you provide an export of your user permissions via Configuration -> Test Permissions -> select a user -> Export User Permissions? (you may private message this to me directly)

Also, could you tell me the name of the project and project group this project is in?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Donny

When using export
Oops! Something went wrong…
{“title”:“Not found”,“message”:“The resource you requested was not found.”,“details”:{“ErrorMessage”:“The resource you requested was not found.”}}

Even admins cannot do it

Hi @fbrunetgirard,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Judging by the error, it sounds as though you may be part of a Team that has a User Role scoped against something that no longer exists (such as a project group, project, environment, or tenant).

• At a glance, do you see any scopings for your user account’s team(s) that appear consistent with the assumption above?
  • What version of Octopus are you running?
  • Could you or an admin try the “Export User Permissions” for another member of your team? (if you have multiple teams, one from each team)
  • Any other permissions-related issues being reported by users currently?

Let me know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Donny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.