Deploy history is lost

Hi

If I deploy a version of my application, then realise it’s broken. I then deploy an earlier release over the same environment. This all works fine, but I see no evidence of the version I just regressed being promoted anywhere, not against the project or audit view.

So the following got deployed:
1.0.3.1 - we found this was broken…
1.0.2.1 - we deployed this again and the files are updated correctly

now, no evidence of 1.0.3.1 being deployed to anywhere!

I’m using a simple lifecycle of one stage
thanks
Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The release that has been regressed should still be available on the releases tab of the Project, and it should also be an audit entry under Configuration->Audit for the deploy that was done, even if the deployment has been overwritten by an earlier release again.

Hope that helps!

Henrik

Hi
I’ve retested this morning and it works this time(mostly)! I might be going mad, but I’ll retest in case there is a bug. I’m using the latest version by the way.

However, the history is not quite correct when looking at the project overview page. The attached screen shows what I mean. I basically release an older version, but this isn’t reflected on the recent releases.

thanks
Danny

scrap that last bug… showing different things. assembled means when release was created, not when deployed!