Deploy a release: incorrect deployment condition displayed when variable binding is used

I have a Deploy a Release step in the process, with deployment condition bound to a variable:

When I fold this parameter, it is incorrectly displayed as “deploy every time”:

It works correctly during deployment (the variable value is used), though, but it is very confusing and inconvenient when reviewing process definition in a project. It’s already caused a logical deployment failure for us, when a developer expected a service to get deployed (based on what was displayed in process editor), but in fact it wasn’t.

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for letting us know about this.

I’ve successfully reproduced this behaviour and it does appear to be a bug. I’ve asked our engineers to take a look at it and I’ll let you know when I hear back from them.

Best Regards,

Charles

Hi Jakub,

Our engineers have confirmed this is a bug and the process to get it fixed has been started. You can view, and follow if you wish, the GitHub issue for this:

Thank you for raising this with us and for providing such a detailed overview of the issue!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Charles

Thank you Charles!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.