Dashboard Reorder

One can reorder the environments any way that they see fit while looking at the environment page, but is there a way to reorder the dashboard page instead of the default alphabetical order? I would love to be able to put the more important project on the top and the lesser ones below it. I also do not want to change the name to reflect this by putting “A_blah”, “B_blah”.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately it’s not currently possible to order projects on the dashboard other than the default alphabetical sorting. However, there’s a cool Chrome extension built by an Octopus user called Bluefin, which may be of interest to you. It provides more customization options to the UI - for instance, in the Dashboard page, it adds a project group filter and a search box to narrow down which projects are displayed. I’ve attached a screenshot of how that looks with this extension, which you can also download here.

Additionally, feel free to suggest this idea up on our UserVoice site. This is the main tool we use to gauge community support and consider additional features and enhancements.
https://octopusdeploy.uservoice.com/

I hope this helps! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Kenny