Dashboard Project Names displaying vertically

We just upgraded to 3.10.0. We have 8 environments defined and the desktop now lost the bottom scroll bar and the project names are now scrunched vertically and make the row heights excessive. I attached a snip of the destop display. Is this a known issue?

I am having the same issue.

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry you are having this issue!

Could you please let us know what browser you are using, and if you have any browser plugins installed that might be causing this UI issue?

Thank you and warm regards,
Henrik

Hi.
I am using Chrome 56.0.2924.87 and have turned off all extensions
IE 11.0.10240.17202 have the same problem
Firefox same problem.

The funny thing is that it’s not all Groups that have the problem.

My guess is that this fix has done it.

In 3.9.0 they have fixed this one

[cid:image005.png@01D28838.0D90DF70]

Best regards,
Jens

image005.png

Hi,

We’ve raised this issue to have this fixed as soon as possible.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Henrik

yeah we have the same issue on version 3.10.0. Doesn’t do it when the browser is full screen.

I have this too since upgrading, full screen or not. Hopefully it can be rectified quickly or I might have to go back to before this fix was put in as it’s killing our dashboard!

A work around is to minimize the number of environments shown on the page. As soon as all of them can be on the page, the name is shown ok

Looks like it’s not in the 3.10.1 version. I’ll be watching this as well for a fix.

Same here, I will be watching this as well. Though I created a new thread before I saw this one.

Same problem here on version 3.11.0

I just installed 3.11.1 and I am still seeing the same issue.

It is happening in Chrome and in Internet Explorer still.

Hi all,

Thank you all for your reports, we have a fix ready that will be released early next week.

Thank you and best regards,
Henrik

Hi all!

We have just released 3.11.2 that includes a fix for the project names showing vertically on the global dashboard.

Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Henrik

I confirmed the fix in 3.11.2. Thanks for getting it taken care of.

Much better, thank you!