Dashboard Project Name Wrapping

Please can we fix the wrapping of project names on the dashboard. It seems to be a fixed width column (even though the rest of the window has plenty of unused space). Every single project name I have wraps by one or 2 characters over 2 lines which makes the whole dashboard difficult to read.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve recently been making a lot of changes around the dashboard which includes the way the project names are displayed/wrapped. The trouble here is that if we make a change around here, it could alter the behavior for other users who expect this to happen, so we’re generally hesitant around these kinds of changes. I’m sorry it’s not the best behavior in your scenario at the moment!

However, we’ve recently decided to do a re-think of the dashboard as a whole, and have an open issue to collect all of these ideas to help us with the future re-design. Hopefully we can address most of these concerns and make the experience better for more people eventually. You can track this issue at the following link, and we’d appreciate any input as well. :slight_smile:

Sorry it’s not better news for the time being! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns going forward.

Kind regards,

Kenny

This is what my dashboard looks like. There must be a way to make this more readable.

Capture

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.