Coronavirus preparedness

In regards to preparedness for COVID19 can you answer the following questions?

1. Has your organization discussed COVID19 and do you have a plan to deal with its possible impacts?
  2. Is your organization planning any interruption in business operations?
  3. Do you anticipate any impact on software support services?
  4. Have you had conversations with your business partners and are you satisfied they are prepared to support your firm?
  5. Can you provide a contact for us to keep abreast of any developments?

Hi Ron,

Thanks for getting in touch, and for the great questions! Apologies if some of the answers are short, I am trying to keep this as clear as possible.

1. Has your organization discussed COVID19 and do you have a plan to deal with its possible impacts?
    Yes. We have had internal discussions about COVID19 and how it could potentially impact us. Fortunately we are a remote first, geographically diverse company with our staff located across different parts of Australia, USA and the UK with no one point of failure.

2. Is your organization planning any interruption in business operations?
    No.

3. Do you anticipate any impact on software support services?
    No.

4. Have you had conversations with your business partners and are you satisfied they are prepared to support your firm?
    No, however as we are relying on some of the largest firms in the world (Microsoft (Azure) and Amazon for cloud services, Microsoft (GitHub) for code repositories etc) we don’t expect any impact.

5. Can you provide a contact for us to keep abreast of any developments?
    You can always reach out here or via our support email. If anything major does change we would be making a public announcement via our blog.

If you have any other questions please let me know,

Regards,
Alex

Has this situation changed?
We’ve been chasing a production issue and have had no response to support emails since 16th.

Thanks

Hi @peter.platt ,

No change, we are fully staffed and working. Are you able to DM me a link to the ticket and I will find out what is happening for you.

Regards,
Alex