Connection problem with tentacles after updating to version 2022.3

After the update I can no longer connect with the tentacles.
Following error messages:

An error occurred when sending a request to ‘https://10.6.90.46:10933/’, before the request could begin: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Foi forçado o cancelamento de uma conexão existente pelo host remoto…
Unable to read data from the transport connection: Foi forçado o cancelamento de uma conexão existente pelo host remoto…
Unable to read data from the transport connection: Foi forçado o cancelamento de uma conexão existente pelo host remoto…
Foi forçado o cancelamento de uma conexão existente pelo host remoto.

Hi @gerson.tolomei

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry that you’ve hit this issue.
What version of Octopus Server did you upgrade from?
Are you running Octopus in High Availability mode?
Is your Server behind a load balancer or Proxy?

We have some really good documentation on troubleshooting tentacle communication, in our documentation. I would recommend going through that documentation first of all, to help identify what might be going wrong.

If you don’t have any success by following that guide, please upload your latest server logs and tentacle logs to this secure portal.

Please let me know when the files have been uploaded, via this ticket, so that I can start investigating and help you towards a conclusion.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.