Configuring Multiple CPCodes in Single Akamai Process Step

Hi Team,
I am configuring AKAMAI Fast purge process step to clear cache after deployment in my project. Let me know if there is possibility to add multiple CPCODES and HOSTNAMES in a single process step, since my project involves maintaining multiples domains together.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Madhumitha

Hi Madhumitha,

Thanks for getting in touch! What I’d suggest is to create a custom step template based on this community step. After you install this step, you can modify it in any way needed (like add additional parameters and modify the script, etc.), save it as a copy and add the copy to your project. Modifying the step and saving your custom copy is done in your web portal under Library > Step Templates.

I hope this helps! Don’t hesitate to reach out if I can assist with anything moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Thanks for your reply, however i am facing the below error when trying to execute the Akamai-CPCode Fast Purge with proper inputs
The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
Error
Perform-AkamaiRequest : Request not processed correctly:
I am using the using the execution location as “Run on Octopus server”
I am able to successfully execute the same powershell script from Windows Powershell ISE without any errors.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Madhumitha

Hi Madhumitha,

Thanks for following up! Can you send us through the task log from this deployment? That should give us some more context to hopefully spot what’s causing this error. You can message me privately or send it via email to support@octopus.com to ensure the privacy of the log. :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing back and getting to the bottom of this one!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.