Code in Script Module not visible by others

Hi, I have added some Powershell code as a script module. My colleague sees the script module, but when he opens the module he only sees the Hello World function, not the real code.

When clicking the details-tab then he sees the correxct description. But the code is not there.

I myself can reopen the module and edit the script without problems.

What could be the reason for this?

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! I will need to get a bit more information from you before I can identify what’s going on here. It is strange that the user can see the hello world but not the other functions. Would you be able to attach a permissions export for a user who is having this issue? I will try and replicate it on my server to potentially track down the cause. See the export button after testing permissions.

What version of Octopus are you using?

It is also potentially some kind of caching issue. Would you be able to try this from a different browser or a window with no caching?

Finally, can you attach any errors or warnings you get in the developers console from the user experiencing this?

The above should give me a good contextual idea of what could be happening here. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi

Thanks for reply!

Yes I believe it was the permission that was lacking. (It was so easy setting permissions I never realised I actually had set it up :slight_smile:

Thanks again!