ClickOnce

I am trying to convert wpf package to clickonce package. i have used [ClickOnce - Create from deployed package template] but its not creating the setup.exe file in the root folder only i can see manifest file. so could you please help he how to achieve this ?

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately I don’t have any firsthand experience using ClickOnce, so I raised this question with my team, and they’ve suggested checking out the following blog article that may help.

We may be able to troubleshoot this with verbose logging and grabbing the task log from a deployment. This should provide more information to go off of. The following doc page outlines how you can produce and export this verbose log.

Since this is a library step template written by the community, you could also raise this question to the creator of the step, or others who have used it at its page.

https://library.octopusdeploy.com/step-templates/1b7909be-4870-4f81-8957-8357b9342c0f/actiontemplate-clickonce-create-from-deployed-package

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.