Check System integrity failed

Our system integrity check failed for some reason on our octopus

It says data inconsistencies. Should I be worried about it?

Any thoughts on this ?? I found a work around for the issue Release channel belongs to the appropriate project issue but my system integrity check still looks like this

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch! Generally this error occurs when custom indexes have been added to Octopus.

We do have a small section on this in our documentation but I believe it could be more informative.

Essentially, you will see these errors and have trouble upgrading unless the indexes are removed, though having them in Octopus should not interfere with day to day operation.

Let me know if you have any further thoughts or questions here.

Best regards,
Daniel

Appreciate your response. We have not added any custom indexes to our octopus schema but I did find the record that the system integrity check is erroring out. Would you recommend deleting that record since it says unexpected item. All the items that the image shows are related to a single record in the schema and I am not sure how it was generated.

Daniel,
I am having a Check System integrity failed. It told me download the data in my message:

I have pasted the parts of log file:
Task ID: ServerTasks-74691
Task status: Failed
Task queued: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 10:55:13 AM
Task started: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 10:55:13 AM
Task completed: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 10:55:14 AM
Task duration: less than a second
Server version: 2018.6.11+Branch.master.Sha.e125d7eaaf1a13acc9f05dd0a197a7d7e58ac6c3
| Failed: Check System Integrity
10:55:14 Info | Unexpected related document id format… [ Passed ]
10:55:14 Info | Schema… [ Passed ]
10:55:14 Error | Release channel belongs to the appropriate project… [ Failed ]
10:55:14 Fatal | One or more data errors were found.
|
| Failed: Release channel belongs to the appropriate project
10:55:14 Error | One or more data inconsistancies have been found, most likely due to a bug. Please contact Octopus support (https://octopus.com/support) and send us the log of this task (Download link above).
| Release Releases-1799 is in a channel that belongs to another project.
|
Please let me know how I may revolve this.

Thanks,
Charlie

I had a similar issue earlier and applied the following resolution
https://help.octopusdeploy.com/discussions/problems/51502-release-channel-belongs-to-the-appropriate-project

This fix also worked for me. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.