Change minimum required to progress in lifecycle phase does not allow save

Hi Support,

When you have configured multiple environments in a phase of a lifecycle you are able to configure the requirements that needs to be met before you can progress to the next phase.

In version 2018.7.10 you can change the value for the property “A minimum of ___ must complete”, but it does not enable the “save” button and therefor there is no way to save the change.
Toggling a different radio option below “Required to progress” and the “save” button gets enabled.

I’m using Chrome 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Same problem exist in Internet Explorer 11.
No other browsers have been tested.

Could you please look into that issue?

Regards,

Arjen

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m terribly sorry you’re getting bitten by the annoying bug. Thank you for reporting this issue. I’ve been able to reproduce it as well as in FireFox. I’ve raised the following issue where you can track its progress here.

I’ve been able to workaround this by configuring this setting in the oldportal. You can access this by inputting oldportal# in place of app# in your Octopus Server URL. i.e. OctopusServer/oldportal#/library/lifecycles/Lifecycles-ID. Does this workaround help define this setting properly for you?

I hope this helps! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Kenny,

Thank you for taking the time to investigate this further. Using the “oldportal” it is indeed possible to change the setting. Thank you for that.

I’m looking forward to the final solution in a next update.

Best regards,

Arjen

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for following up and letting me know the oldportal allowed you to save the change! I’m sorry again about the inconvenience this bug has caused, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions in the future. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.