Can't download specific version of Octopus Server

Hi,
for a recovery exercise I need to download Octopus Server version 2022.2 build 6729, this is the version I have installed.

I can’t find it in the old releases page (the closest one is 2022.2.6731); there is a page for it: Download: 2022.2.6729 - Octopus Deploy but the link for Windows x64 is not working.

Is that version no longer available? Would it be ok if my database is linked to the 6729 build, then I upgrade and then I restore the 6731 one?

Hi @micky78,

Welcome to the Octopus community, thanks for reaching out!

We have pulled that version from our Downloads page as has been identified to have an issue that has been fixed in 6731.

I would recommend updating to a stable build if at all possible, however you should be able to use the following link for x64 v2022.2.6729 Octopus Server.

Our docs for creating a test instance covers the general process and a few of our recommendations which might be useful.

It’s most likely the database will not be compliant with any older versions, as there isn’t any guarantee the DB wasn’t changed even between minor versions.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or issues at all!

Best Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.