Cannot trigger release with Healthy Machine policy

Hi all,
I have a runbook within a project and added a process step within deployment section which will be triggered when the 4 machines I raise with Terraform are healthy and online.
I have the policy configured for the specific environment, the target roles and the machine healthy part.
Nothing happens when the 4 machines are up online and healthy.
Am i missing something?
Thank you.

Hi @1n3l4st1c,

Thank you for contacting Octopus Support. I’m happy to help you work through this.

Could you share a screenshot of your process for the Runbook as well as a screenshot of the settings for the Trigger?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,
Donny

Hello @donny.bell,

Thank you for your reply. For the process, it is pretty much a simple process step that will trigger a runbook already defined.
I created a release on the specific deployment process for the current environment and i tried both with initial deployment of the release on the testing environment and also with re-deployment of the same release on the same environment.

The image shows the machine trigger for the process. I basically had it configured absolutely general so that any healthy target is available on test environment to trigger the release.
Still nothing happened.
Any help appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi @1n3l4st1c,

Thank you for getting back to me.

It looks like @jeremy.miller was able to provide a suggestion for this in the thread here: Trigger runbook - #8 by jeremy.miller

In the interest of keeping everything in one place, I’m going to close this thread since the other one has more detail/information. However, I’ll continue to keep an eye on that thread with Jeremy and Paul as well.

Be sure to let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Regards,
Donny