Cannot sign in (v3.5)

Hi,

I’ve already upgraded our test instance to 3.5.0. Will there be an upgrade path available from 3.5.0 to 3.5.1 or will I need to revert back to 3.4.15 first?

We have no issues signing into our test instance.

Best regards,
Blair.

Hi Everyone

It turns out we’d broken virtual directory support in 3.5.0.

Thanks very much for your prompt support requests (or we’d have had a much larger issue on our hands).

We’ve just released version 3.5.1 to address these problems. Image and API urls are now correctly resolved when Octopus Server is hosted using a virtual directory. Please see the downloads page for the latest version.

@Blair, you will not need to revert back to 3.4.15 if 3.5.0 is working for you. Only customers who were unable to login with 3.5.0 (who had virtual directory bindings) needed to revert back.

@Jonathon, if you installed 3.5.0 and were unable to roll-back, please upgrade to version 3.5.1 and let us know if this fixes the problems you are seeing.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused. We’ve added additional steps to our internal release process to test this more thoroughly in the future.

Cheers
Mark

3.5.1 has resolved the issue for us.

thanks for the quick turn around

Jon

3.5.1 works fine here too!

This image on the login page seems still to be broken because of the absolute url though: http://localhost:81/images/directory_services_signin_buttons/microsoft-logo.svg

The fix worked for me.

Thanks

Hi Folks!

Thanks for keeping us updated that the fix worked. We really appreciate your patience and hope that you enjoy the new features.
Please let us know if you encounter any other issues or need help with anything.

Vanessa