Cannot scroll right in Project Overview

In the project, where I see the releases and environments in a grid, I cannot scroll right. Since I have a lot of environments, I cannot see the environments on the right.
On the dashboard, I can scroll right to see my other environments.
Also, here it would be better if the environments would wrap.

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for reaching out. Which version of Octopus are you using? I’ve tested this on 3.1.4 and the scrollbar shows up when I have many environments (see attached screenshot). Are you talking about the same screen of my screenshot?

Thanks!

Dalmiro

Hi Dalmiro,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am talking about the same screen and attached a screenshot. I do not get the scrollbars even with a lot of environments. The version is 3.1.3.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Hi,

Your screenshot only shows the top of the table. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom, you still cant see the scroll bar?

I’m gonna mention this to the team, perhaps a scroll-bar at the top would help in scenarios like yours.

Dalmiro

Hi Dalmiro,

Thanks, found them, I never scrolled so far down since there are so many releases in the grid.
What would help in my opinion is if the grid would only cover the whole browser viewport and then show the scrollbars. Or as I mentioned earlier, to wrap the environments so that I don’t need to scroll right at all.

Thanks a lot,
Sebastian