Cannot publish Runbooks

I don’t seem to have an option to publish Runbooks anymore. I am an Octopus Cloud admin (I set-up everything). I know that we’ve previously published Runbooks as we’re running scheduled jobs. I’ve just added a step to one of them and the only option is to Run. I need to Publish in order for my trigger to work correctly. It is currently triggering the previous snapshot.

Seems you need to Run the Runbook first, before you can publish it. Somewhat confusing. If you navigate away from the Run page you’ve lost the option to Publish. You need to return back to a previous Run and click Publish from there.

Hi @ndobson,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m very sorry for the confusion this bug has caused, and thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the workaround you’ve found. I’ve reproduced this issue and raised it at the following link for you to track.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns moving forward!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.