Cannot access our Package Repository via UI

We are getting the following error in the UI when attempting to load our package repository page

Hi @PMSwetz,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Are you using Azure DevOps Issue tracker by any chance? If so, we currently have an issue with this on our hosted environment that can cause this error message.
We’re working on resolving this but for the time being you should be able to workaround this by disabling Azure DevOps Issue Tracker within Configuration > Settings > Azure DevOps Issue Tracker:

Let me know if this resolves it for you.

Best regards,
Paul

We do, trying with disabled now. We were also getting errors from our DevOps builds using the task Push Build information to octopus

Detected automation environment: “AzureDevOps”

Found space: Clients (xxxxx)

Space name specified, process is now running in the context of space:xxxxx

Handshaking with Octopus Server: xxxxxxx

Handshake successful. Octopus version: 2019.13.4; API version: 3.0.0

Authenticated as: Azure DevOps Service Connection (a service account)

Detected Octopus server version doesn’t support the Build Information API.

Pushing build information as legacy package metadata for package “xxxx” version “xxxxxx”…

Connected to an Octopus server that supports the BuildInformation API. It is recommended you move to using the BuildInformationRepository as the PackageMetadataRepository is deprecated.

Octopus Server returned an error: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Net.Http.Formatting, Version=5.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’. The system cannot find the file specified.

Error from Octopus Server (HTTP 500 InternalServerError)

Hi @PMSwetz,

I’m assuming that the push build information step has previously been working without problem? If so, when was the last time this step completed successfully?

Your cloud instance has recently been migrated to our new hosted environment, so wanting to see if that coincides at all.

Regards,
Paul

These were working yesterday (after another octopus cloud issue where our system was left in maintenance mode after a failed migration was lifted)

To rule out any immediate version or hosted issues I’ve configured a test environment to run this build step against my Cloud instance and there are no immediate issues.

It would be useful to try the same test against your instance to see if I get the same results. Are you happy for me to access your instance and push a build information package to it? Assuming that it is successful I will delete whatever I add to the instance afterwards.

That would be fine but with the Azure DevOps Issue Tracker off we are not having the issue so you will need to turn it back on for these tests correct?

Ah, I hadn’t realised that the build information error was only occurring whilst the issue tracker was enabled too.
In that case, it will be linked to the same fix. This is currently being worked on so hopefully it will be released within the next week or so.