I’m trying to create a release from a build step in Azure Pipelines. I’m getting the following error.
- The Build Information was successfully created and pushed to Octopus in the previous build step.
- I don’t think the work item error is the problem as I’ve gotten this all to work in the past and the Build Information stored in Octopus still had those errors on it.
- I’ve given the Personal Access Token access to everything and I still get that error.
- I do have a release notes template set up in Octopus, but I haven’t changed it since it all worked last.
The Create-Release output from the Azure Pipeline is as follows:
There was a problem with your request.
- Build Information could not be retrieved
- Azure DevOps: Error while fetching work item references from Azure DevOps: 401 (Unauthorized). Please confirm the Personal Access Token is configured correctly in Azure DevOps Issue Tracker settings, and is authorized to read scopes ‘Build’ and ‘Work items’.
Error from Octopus Server (HTTP 400 BadRequest)
Exit code: -7
##[error]Error: The process ‘C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\octo\7.4.3442\x64\octo.cmd’ failed with exit code 4294967289
##[error]Failed to deploy release The process ‘C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\octo\7.4.3442\x64\octo.cmd’ failed with exit code 4294967289