I’m currently encountering a bug in Octopus Deploy v2019.11.1. I have this version installed on prem. The issue is related to selecting the container registry in the Kubernetes deploy template. The following are the steps to reproduce it:
- Have an external container registry setup in External Feeds (I have both https://index.docker.io and https://myregistry.azurecr.io registries setup)
- Go to any project
- Go to the Deployment Process page
- Add a new Deploy Kubernetes containers step
- Go to the Containers section an click on “Add Container”
- Go to the Package Image section of the pop up and select a Package feed
- This will result in the following error: An unexpected error occurred in Octopus v2019.11.1: "Error: Minified React error #185; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=185 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings. "
My local setup reproducing this error is:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
- Browser: Chrome Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit) – i.e. the latest Chrome version
The server Octopus Deploy is installed on is:
- OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 10.0.14393 Build 14393
This is currently blocking me – a workaround would be ideal. Or if it is a known issue, though I couldn’t find any references to it, is it fixed in a later version and a server upgrade would fix the issue? Though we just upgraded our server version so a workaround would be much more preferable.