Azure Multiple Nodes - Could not find Azure WebSite

Octopus Server version 2018.7.10:

Error:
Could not find Azure WebSite (websiteNameHere) in resource group ‘resourceGroupHere’.

When we try to deploy to multiple azure web apps in the same resource group simultaneously, we seem to consistently get this error (4 nodes at a time). We seem to avoid the error when restricting to a single node. The problem only presented itself when we upgraged to 2018.7.9 (and then .10) from a 2017 build.

Strangely, the not-found website also shows up in the list of found sites in the verbose log output directly prior to the error.

Hi Christopher,

Something is not right, we should be able to deploy concurrently to the same resource.
What version were you on previously ?
Are you using external workers ?
Can you please send us the task log for the failed deployment ?

Cheers
John

I forgot to also say that we are trying to reproduce the problem right now.
We will keep you posted.

Cheers
John

Hey John,

Thanks so much for looking into this. I sent you a private message with the failed task log as well as a subsequent success task log for the same task/target. The only difference seeming to be that the successful task ran on its own without any other concurrent task running.

I honestly can’t remember the version number, but it would have been a mid-to-early 2017 build. And I don’t think we are using any external workers.

Thanks,
Chris