autoLoginEnabled = true

Hello,

We have just upgraded to 3.5.1 and are using Active Directory based authentication. I have disabled Username/Password, AzureAD and GoogleApps authentication. I have then set autoLoginEnabled=true as I thought this would auto-forward and authenticate users.

However, this doesn’t seem to be working for me. I’ve attached my configuration. Is it wrong or am I mistaken in that the user must still click the “Sign in with a domain account” button?

Thanks

Octopus_Config.txt (2 KB)

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. We’ve had another report of this issue related to the Active Directory provider and have been able to reprodoce it. An issue has been created that you can track on GitHub. It looks to be a regression in some javascript that triggers the auto login and only seems to impact the Active Directory provider.

I’ve had a look through your configuration and it all looks correct. Hopefully we’ll get a fix into an upcoming patch release and you shouldn’t have to config anything further once that’s applied.

Regards
Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for getting back to me. I am now following the GitHub issue and will await a patch.

Cheers,
Rich