API for progression: The given key was not present in the dictionary

For one specific project in octopus, when I open the overview page i get the following message:
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
I’m running octopus 2019.9.9 LTS.

Logs show the following:

2019-12-05 09:43:42.6253 5476 208 ERROR Unhandled error on request: https://octopus.nl.ohpen.com/api/Spaces-1/progression/Projects-18 53478be9cded40eb9f13afb958bebba3 by : The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.get_Item(TKey key) at Octopus.Core.Features.Dashboard.Dashboard.GetAllDeploymentsForReleasesInternal(IRelationalTransaction transaction, Project project, IReadOnlyList1 releases) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Core\Features\Dashboard\Dashboard.cs:line 166
at Octopus.Server.Web.Api.Actions.ProgressionViewActionController.GetReleaseProgression(String projectId) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Api\Actions\ProgressionViewActionController.cs:line 66
at Octopus.Server.Web.Api.Actions.ProgressionViewAction.ExecuteRegistered(String id) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Api\Actions\ProgressionViewAction.cs:line 20
at Octopus.Server.Web.Infrastructure.Api.Responder1.Respond(TDescriptor options, NancyContext context) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Infrastructure\Api\Responder.cs:line 281 at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) at Octopus.Server.Web.Infrastructure.OctopusNancyModule.<>c__DisplayClass14_0.<get_Routes>b__1(Object o, CancellationToken x) in C:\buildAgent\work\abb2fbfce959a439\source\Octopus.Server\Web\Infrastructure\OctopusNancyModule.cs:line 122 at Nancy.Routing.Route1.d__7.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRouteInvoker.d__2.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRequestDispatcher.d__5.MoveNext()
at Nancy.NancyEngine.d__22.MoveNext()

Any idea how to solve that would be appreciated.

Hi @lotten,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m very sorry to hear you’re hitting this unexpected issue. I’m not currently sure what is causing this, so I’d like to dig deeper. Would you be willing to provide some additional information to help us better understand your environment?

• An export of this single project using the Octopus.Migrator.exe partial-export command
  • Output of hitting the releases API endpoint for this project (https://octopus.nl.ohpen.com/api/Spaces-1/projects/Projects-18/releases)

If either of those pieces of information aren’t able to be retrieved due to this issue, would you be willing to provide a full database backup of your instance? The following doc page outlines the process of producing this backup.

When logged in to Octopus.com, you can upload these files in your Support tab as shown below.

I look forward to hearing back and getting to the bottom of this one!

Best regards,

Kenny