API Changes for /tenants/all in 2023.1?

Hello everyone,
today, we upgraded our server from 2022.4.8401 to 2023.1.9720 and noticed a change in API calls to /tenants/all:
We used to get a list of all tenants that match specific tenant tags using
https://[server]/api/[spaceid]/tenants/all?projectId=[projectId]&tags=Tagset1/TagA,Tagset1/TagB,Tagset2/TagX,Tagset3/TagY

With version 2022.4.8401 this worked like a charm, returning only Tenants that match all of the specified tags.
With version 2023.1.972 this returns Tenants that match any of the specified tags.

Is that an intentional change and if yes, is there a way or endpoint to see the “old” behaviour?

Thx!

Hi @dennis.h,

Thanks for reaching out to Octopus Support, and I’m sorry you’re experiencing this discrepancy in the Octopus API after your upgrade.

I replicated this behavior myself after upgrading between those same versions. I have reached out to our engineering team with this info for further investigation. I will let you know as soon as I have an update from them. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything else in the meantime.

Thanks!
Dan

Hi @dennis.h,

I just wanted to follow up with an update on this problem. We have created a GitHub issue for this, and a fix should be rolling out soon. You can watch the ticket to track any updates made.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Dan

1 Like

Hi Dan, thanks for the update. The GitHub issue looks closed. Is this fix already available in a 2023.1-release or do you have an ETA?

Thanks, Dennis

Hi @dennis.h,

Looks like this was just working its way through our pipeline, but the change should be in version 2023.1.9746 and later, which is the current recommended build on Octopus.com

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.